As a business owner it is very likely that you are looking for Accounting software that allows you to quickly and easily see the “big picture” when it comes to the financial health of your business. You want to know how your organisation is performing overall, what is making you profits and where the risk, issues and challenges lie for your business.
Tencia is suitable for businesses across a range of industries including financial and professional services, manufacturing, importers and exporters, distributors and wholesalers, information technology, associations and not for profit organisations.
Tencia is ideal for organisations with:
- Multiple office locations
- Multiple warehouse locations
- Require advanced stock control
- Deal in multiple currencies
- Have high volume transactions
How can Tencia help?
- Remote access to information means you can be at home, in the office or overseas and your financial data is at your fingertips.
- Create reports easily on the fly, filter information quickly with Tencia’s drag and drop features and save filters so data and reports that you use regularly are accessed quickly.
- Capture information that is relevant to your specific business needs with Tencia’s user-defined fields. Define a field, call it what you like and capture the data that you need to run your business.
- Manage costs and cash flows quickly with real-time up to the minute information, so you can keep a close eye on cash flow and the liquidity of your business.
It is important to note that third-party software that is often used to access business applications over the Internet can be costly to purchase and difficult to install. With Tencia there is no need for third party product or an Internet Browser. Tencia runs over the Internet using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) Connection.
If your employees are spending significant amounts of time entering data into multiple systems and critical information is stored in multiple locations, or your customers are asking you for faster turn-around times then consider how Tencia can help reduce these bottlenecks.
Find out more about Tencia’s features here.