Arrow Financials and ArrowSQL – The solution
Arrow Financials consists of 11 modules and 9 options, (optional add-ons). Organisations can select the modules and add-ons that best meet their needs, so they have an accounting solution that is customised to meet their business needs.
The software package consists of the following modules.
- General Ledger
- Payroll (Australia only)
- Sales Orders
- Purchase Orders
- Bill of Materials
- Fixed Assets
- Foreign Currency
Options available include
- Multi Stock Location
- Serial Batch Tracking
- Security System
- Advanced Forms Printing
- Data Transfer and Advanced Sales Analysis
The modules can be integrated or stand-alone, single or Multi-user.
Arrow Financials and ArrowSQL – Flexible, easy to use software
Arrow Software gives you…
- Deep functionality;
- A fully integrated solution;
- Affordable and easy to use software;
- Intuitive screens layouts and easy to read reports;
- A scalable solution that grows alongside your business;
- Suitable for one or hundreds of users;
- Comprehensive security features so important financial data is accurate and secure;
- Seamless data interchange with third-party applications such as Microsoft Excel or other external software applications using the Arrow Link gateway;
- Modular – Flexibility to select the modules and optional add-ons that apply to your business.
- Australian Payroll
ArrowSQL – The added benefits
ArrowSQL enhances your business performance. Microsoft SQL Server is an industry-leading, highly robust and secure platform. This means:
Minimal downtime – The Microsoft SQL platform is very reliable, so performance is optimised and your financial data is available when you need it.
Increased Speed – ArrowSQL offers extended reporting and data manipulation tools and reporting so that data analysis is faster.
Better decision making – Microsoft SQL Server’s built in business intelligence tools allow organisations to gain important insights using crystal reports and Microsoft analysis server. Better business knowledge means better and more informed decision making.