Arrow Financials and ArrowSQL are modular accounting and business management solutions, which are compatible with both Windows Vista and Microsoft Windows 7. ArrowSQL offers all the features of Financials but with added power of a Microsoft SQL database. ArrowSQL is built on a Microsoft SQL server database, allowing organisations to capitalise on the business intelligence derived from ArrowSQL through the use of crystal reports and Microsoft Analysis Server.
Is Arrow Financials or ArrowSQL right for my business?
- Arrow Financials is ideal for organisations that have outgrown their off the shelf applications. Like MYOB or Quicken.
- Arrow Financials is well suited to organisations looking to simplify their multiple currency management.
- Suites organisations seeking to automate and better manage their intercompany transactions.
- Consolidate their multi-company reporting.
- Improve the management of their working capital.
- Organisations looking for advanced stock management, Arrow software easily deals with stock in multiple locations and complex pricing structures.
- Integrates easily with other products/solutions.
- Need access to real time highly customisable reports and financial information.